Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Pseudo

In silent dorms it hides
On distant thoughts it divides
Like a malignant pulse through the night
The level of my fear is alight
Dives into your soaking sheets
Flesh and magma sorely meets

Mares are gruesome, cries are in vain
Why are you here? There is nothing to gain
Me? I'm nobody, but who are you?
Mineral glitter, fake, but true

Cast into vulturous storms, I see
Prosperous cities, ceased to be
How can you say it with such a glee?
The mark on my chest is a guarantee
Immensely strokes of a dull transaction
Leaves me longing for my sweet reflection
That's when I get it, I figure it out
The sorrow and pain that life is about

copyright ©

Monday, June 15, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments and negative comments are welcome. But no foul language and bullying.