Thursday, December 15, 2011

Parasitism

With a fast engulfing nocturnal, I took the halo from my head
Bent in the wrong directions, when my sanity numbingly fled
As the rivers of shaking andromeda invaded, I kept a silent scream
To resurrect this promise, to disarm a falling dream

I run the distant fields, a mantle to cover my ears
Stuck in a whispering void, as you climb beside my fears
Taking the hand of the newly attended, a lacuna between my eyes
With helpless laments I bend to the will, release my distortive lies

Amid the thorns I sell my pride, a nuclear waste at best
Bio fitness thaught to the mass, parasitism you hide
I fall, I stumble, I crave, I hunger, I leave my past behind
So take me to your comfort zone, since my eyes are forever blind.

copyright ©

Sunday, May 10, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments and negative comments are welcome. But no foul language and bullying.