Friday, December 23, 2011

Seeds of Love

In bright lights of true clarity, her steps is set before her
And floating rivers of shadows, will soon be blown away
Her lips like wildest berries, her tounge a living proof
That perfect sweetness still exists, and women are a need

So take me to your temple, make me all complete
We need no longer be afraid, to show the world this heat

The forest echoes out my name, In gardens I am walking
Desperation has been blown away, I live my life at last
And so I leave my past behind, to promise you my full
I kiss you gentle, give you love, so I can see you smile

Promise me another day, never go away
I'll wait for you if that's how it is, this time we'll swim in bliss

Your garment tells of dreams and hope, and I would be a fool
To misintepret your ideas, and to overlook your glance
Best as I can move my feets, a sunny dawn arise
Slips into my tranquil hands, you feel the same as us

copyright ©

Sunday, August 02, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments and negative comments are welcome. But no foul language and bullying.