Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Betraying Light

I jump the highest mountains, I crave for the extreme
From darken depths of subsistence, a labourious controlled scream
I welcome you to my world, I'll take you on a ride
There is no reason for me, to hold you back my pride
Ripping the shining stars, I live for the abundant presence
Regaining my corrupt sanity, lost in betrayed existance

I am the trees of the distant field
I am what I have revealed

But then I leave my throne
Take my sword and crown
Like darkest hordes of dust
I give into my lust
A sudden change of tide
My mind will slowly sublide

The deepest place in my heart
Will make hell seem celestial in comparison

Stuck in this emotional human state of mind
You thaught me nothing, but made me blind
My scars go deep, my past is no lie
In the beginning no feelings, I could not cry
The touch of 'freedom', the rotten smell
My heart was in bloom, but you couldn't tell

You are here beside me, your eyes as cold as snow
You've lost that spark and love, your enchanting little glow

I leave for the shores where I once was light
To forever be like the darkest night
Collecting fragments of scattered dreams
I sail away from the earthly schemes
Filled with a scent of human relief
As you lay under my boat, tied beneath

copyright ©

Saturday, April 04, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments and negative comments are welcome. But no foul language and bullying.