Friday, January 13, 2012

The Long Road To Nothingness

A path to crawl was carved out for me
Against my will I was chosen to be
Someone vague, a shrouded mystery
Like a fading ideal, lost in history
I tried to dissolve this mess
Lost my focus on times of success

A bottle in my hand and a pen in the other
Some lines of comfort I start to discover
But the ink on my paper begins to blur
Cause the tears in my eyes starts to occur
I say there is no freedom left
Higher powers, the perfect theft

What will I do, should I yield to this plot?
Accept my fate and take this shot?
To forever be, alone in this world
Even if though, the fear takes hold?
I tried to dissolve this mess
All I have, is times of distress

So many questions I feel there's no answer
Radiation within, an un-earthly cancer
O how I envy the birds of the sky
When downfall hits, I could just fly
To you, my dear, I miss you so
O why did you ever have to go?

This feeling can never dissolve, the clouds is such a weight
I give my life to the one, who sets my heart straight...

copyright ©

Thursday, April 23, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments and negative comments are welcome. But no foul language and bullying.