Sunday, February 5, 2012

Souls Apart

A twisted mind, a total failure
Useless, incompetent, dishonored invader
Can't get enough of tragic feelings
All that I was has lost it's meanings

My Lord, Creator, Light and Ease
I wan't my sanity, I'm on my knees

A fool I have been, an optimist I was
Ignored reality, lost to it's cause
Now I must suffer, now I am gone
A fading liar who wakes up alone

Wanted love but could not see
Thought I was unbreakable, but this is killing me

But who am I to fool, who am I to blame?
Been through this before, yes it's always the same
For am I dark, and have I no heart?
Oblivious to the past, are we souls apart?

The clock is ticking, my life reverts
I'll choose my ending, although it hurts

copyright ©

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments and negative comments are welcome. But no foul language and bullying.