Monday, November 21, 2011

The Game Of Love

If you could see into my heart
I know that you would find
That fire still inside of me
Burning ever bright

It amazes me how someone
can make me feel this way
I love you more and more
with each passing day

I don't know whether I should stay
And waste another day
I do know, though, that all this pain,
will soon drive me insane

The happiness you bring to me
Is more then you could ever see
Wishing that I had your love
Instead of being held above

With a hug you could cure my sadness
With a kiss you could stop this madness
With a warm stare you could help me forget
I want you my dear as my dove, as my pet

copyright ©

Monday, July 20, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments and negative comments are welcome. But no foul language and bullying.