Saturday, November 12, 2011

Amid The Thorns

Lost for years, I walked the same ground
An entity shrouded in mystery
Cared for no one else but me,
With black eyes it's hard to see
Tired of lies that became my friend,
Felt their dark intent
A rumor so bad it rips my spine,
Oh heal me Lord divine

A weak and devised distant light, will guide me through the night
And though I've lost my sense and might
I still can see what's right
A pillar of justice, crushed my bones
And filled my thoughts with ice
An evil grin upon my face, tells of my demise

In my hive I start to glean, the puzzles to my spleene
A throne of thorns I sit upon, starts to feel serene
My darkness lifts, my shadow falls
I lift my heavy burden
Cast into a sea of coercion,
I begin my final insertion
My heart was burned and filled with gravel
I feel the sun is bright
Regret is lost, I live again
I love, you showed me the light

copyright ©

Saturday, March 14, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments and negative comments are welcome. But no foul language and bullying.