Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Against The Agony

I see the morning, the dawn of a day
A sun so red will guide me away
A ray of light that makes me delay
A fear of life that I display

Ready to embark on a spiritual journey
Back to the beginning, knowledge and learning
Over the time I lost my friends
I pushed them aside, they were all pretends

Lost in myself, I crawl the ground
The savage bitterness, is all around
I will drown, as a piece in your game
It won't come off, this dark red stain

The weight of silence pushes me down
I've lost my spark, dreamed of renown
A grand illusion born to deceive
I fell to the ground with nothing to achieve

Dark intentions slowly occurred
Trusted the living, I took their word
An open wound that never bleed
That is how I define their greed

I turn to the morning, the dawn of a day
A sun so red has something to say
A ray of light makes me stay
A fear of life in every way

copyright ©

Monday, November 24, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments and negative comments are welcome. But no foul language and bullying.